Preventive Maintenance advantages:
* Best performance by Maintaining, Servicing or Repairing small things before they translate into a more expensive repairs.
* Longer useful life of equipment with scheduled visits to apply Preventive Maintenance and reduce down time.
* Better Building operation while anticipating your AC equipment needs.
* Peace of mind that AC equipment is ready to operate as expected when needed.
* Increased employee productivity.
Preventive Maintenance Plan includes Two Maintenance Visits per year to inspect and advise any needed repairs (To be done upon customer's approval)
Maintenance Inspection :
Wiring Connections, Contacts, Voltage Reading / Compressors, Voltage Reading / Fan Motors, Amperage Reading / Compressors, Amperage Reading / Fan Motors, Fan Relays, Circuit Breakers, Motor Belt tension, Crank Case Heaters, Air Filters, Limit Switches, Dust off Electrical Components, Condensate Drain Pan, Drain Pipes, Visual Inspection Evaporator Coil, Visual Inspection Condenser Coil, Oiling Ports Lubrication, Refrigerant Pressure-Temperature Readings, Superheat and Sub-Cooling readings.
For questions please contact us:
TACLB11176E 956-648-1417 email@example.com
Regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, PO Box 12157
Austin TX 78711. 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599
We offer a complete service for Commercial Heating and Cooling applications
We have the expertise and training to Install, Service and Repair most major brands of Air Conditioning equipment , to meet your specific requirements.
We understand the importance to have your AC system up and running again as soon as possible after you call.